So... I'm not sure how this is going to work but, we'll give it a try I guess. So I am officially starting a blog now. I think it'll mostly help me feel included with everyone that I am like a gazillion miles away from. So here it is.
I am just going to start my 4th week at SUU. So far I just love it. It's so much fun :)
It is hard though because well, I don't know a soul!! AAAHHH!! Thankfully I have pretty awesome roommates and we all hang out often. I do get homesick though :( What can I say? I am just a home-body after all.
Well, I think that does for an acceptable introduction. So there you go.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had no idea you were at SUU. I am so out of it. Maybe we'll have to drop by and say hi sometime, when we are down that way.
ReplyDelete