

Well, having a lot of spare time in a lonely, practically foreign place, I do a whole lot of ... what?... yes . Reading. It's a good thing I like reading right? I've read one book per week. Is that a lot? I think so. I've Read Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, Fairest by Gail Carson Levine, and The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright. They're all real good. I'd recommend them all. But.. If you're going to read Fairest, I would pick Ella Enchanted instead. It's just plain better. Magical even. I know it's for like 8-14 year olds but... who cares right :)
I am going to try to get through Moby Dick this week.
I've also had a lot of time to watch my favorite movies!! I've watched my entire collection of Doris Day films, Rocky, and Rambo too. I hate to say it, but I'm kind of sick of them all. I've seen them so much. "Congratulations universe. You win". OH!!! If you've never seen the Donna Reed show, you must!! It's my new favorite TV series. I love that old stuff.
Someday I'll explain why.
Here's some pictures of my stuff. I don't care if you don't care to see them. You're gonna see them.
Good choice of books. I love reading too. Right now I am addicted to The 39 Clues book series. They are awesome! They are kind of like National Treasure. Check them out if you get bored. Oh I think they are children's book too, but who cares?
ReplyDeleteSomeday I will read for fun again. Keep posting good books to read! Someday I will refer to your list!
ReplyDelete