So, my next exciting project is to write a short story for my creative writing class. I am having a really hard time sitting down and writing down all the ideas spinning around in my head. I've got the whole story line there, but getting it out in words that the average person (that isn't me) can understand is real hard!! It's due really soon too! Any advice? My story is based on one of my favorite movies and fairy tales. The tale is Snow White, and the movie is The Seattle Children's Theatre's Production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. (I love that movie). The only difference is that it takes place in modern times and there is no magic. It's much more difficult than I thought, turning one of my favorite stories into a believable series of events. Oh Dear. So people, if you've got some kind of story writing advice, spit it out man!!!
Well, I guess that's it for now. By the way, I like getting comments on what I write on here so if you feel the need :) Please do. Oh! I am so excited because I get to come home this weekend and I can't wait!! yay!!! Uh... yep well, See ya
No comments:
Post a Comment