Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This is for everyone who says they want the clean freak




This is getting insane!! I feel like things are going to implode here in apartment 102. oh man!!! I'm beginning to fear for my life. I just want to stay safe in my little sanctuary away from all the cursing and screaming, with my little fish in his little bowl. Seriously. It all began last night when one of my roommates left two large pans in the sink. Normal right? she didn't want to wash them immediately, so she was saving them to do in the morning.(because she has no class on tuesdays). Normal. that's what I thought anyway. Then, another one comes out and warns us that if they didn't get washed then the "clean one" would be mad. She still wanted to save her dishes, so she did. After she went to bed, the "warning one" wandered out to the kitchen and did the dishes herself. The funny thing was, she put DISH SOAP in the washer instead of DISHWASHER DETERGENT. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :)


I don't see how someone could mix those up, but.... It happened. ha ha Anyway, so I wandered out to get a drink of water, and saw the dishwasher spewing out loads upon loads of bubbles all over the floor! I ran and got the"warning one" and the "clean one" came out eventually. We cleaned up that mess for about an hour!! It was so funny and I laughed the whole time, trying to lighten the terrifying heaviness coming from my more pessimistic roommates. After it was all done, the bashing started. Since I was with the cleaning people, they went on and on about how our place is constantly a disaster (NO) and how crumbs are on the counters sometimes and how leaving a dish in the sink is unacceptable. I stood there, listening and trying to be supportive of their opinion. I tried to explain that we are all different, and we need to accomodate each other, and not just one person. I am a messy person, and becoming some kind of spotless OCD person is not going to happen. I can keep stuff organized, but perfect every second? Can't do it man! Can't do it. The other three feel the same way I do. I'm not even allowed to keep my loaf of bread neatly on the counter top so there's room for my other food in my small cupboard. They just keep stuffin' it back in there. I'm not sure what to do about this!! They even keep doing my dishes for me!! I come home from class, ready to make lunch and clean up, and my dishes are all gone and put in other people's drawers. Lame lame lame lame lame. It feels as though we all must adjust to this one girl's perfectionism, but she cannot adjust to our lifestyles. It's very overwhelming for us more laid-back girls. WOw. Well, I hope blogs are meant for me to write a whole bunch of stuff that i can't tell anyone around here, so I hope you enjoy it. ha ha . Here are some pictures of the most hilarious Bubble cleaning up event ever. :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow alot of drama at your place. I'm with you. Who wants to be cleaning every second? Life is just too short for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?!! So hilarious. It makes me giggle every time. :)

    ReplyDelete